Found on tech-archive.net in response to your question. Here is a command line to list files owned by a given owner: diskuse e:\ /s /u:ehren /v diskuse.exe is included with the Technical Resource Kit. Barry A. Tigner Electronics Shop manager Physics and Astronomy department Michigan State University [log in to unmask] 517-884-5538 On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 15:55 -0500, Ehren Benson wrote: > Hi, > > > > I have an issue where in the quota entries for the drive that houses > our users home directories many of the entries say [Account > Infromation Unvailable] and lists the SID of the user for the login > name. > > > > This is of course because those users have been removed from the > domain but I can not figure out which files WERE theirs. I would > think that somewhere in the search function there would be the ability > to search for files based on the owner (with either a username or a > SID). > > > > That way I can get the results of the search and in the resultant set > of files I could either move them ALL to another folder (regardless of > where they currently reside on the drive) or delete them all. > > > > It seems like I remember being able to do this in the past but I > cannot remember how. Anyone have any ideas? I would prefer to be > able to do this in the GUI rather than command line. Seems like it > should be simple. > > > > Thanks > > > > Ehren J. Benson, MCSE > > Windows Systems Administrator > > Department of Physics and Astronomy > > Michigan State University > > 1209 A Biomed Phys Sci > > > > [log in to unmask] > > 517-884-5469 > > > >