This is a personal request, so feel free to ignore it. Does anyone have a DVI-D to DFP cable that I could borrow for troubleshooting? I have a monitor at home that isn't working right, and I suspect the cable. The single input on the monitor requires a DFP (digital flat panel) plug. This was a connector used on the very earliest digital monitors, and in my experience is pretty rare. The monitor is old enough that I don't want to invest in a new cable only to find out that the monitor itself is at fault, because I have no other use for the cable and I'm sure the monitor isn't worth the cost of a repair. On the other hand, I would buy a new cable if it fixes the problem. This is what the cable looks like: http://www.datapro.net/products/dvi-d-single-link-to-dfp-mdr20.html --Chris Wolf Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics