I use it and it works fine. I reliability get approx 3Mbps Internet access for relatively low cost. Laurence Bates _____ From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jon Galbreath Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:32 AM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: [MSUNAG] ATT U-Verse Has anyone here had any experience with ATT's Uverse service? In particular, how does their basic tier broadband compare to the basic Comcast package? Yes, I've read their charts and literature, but I'm looking for real-world experience. Thanks in advance! Jon Jon Galbreath MCSE/Security+ Systems Administrator International Studies and Programs Ph: 517-884-2144 [log in to unmask]