hi, I have someone using Outlook 2007 to access mail.msu.edu via IMAP. When she deletes a message, it is marked for deletion on the server. She would prefer it be moved to a deleted message folder on the local computer (or perhaps on the server). I thought we used to do this with Outlook 2003 or 2000, but researching it, people seem to say Outlook can't be configured that way when using IMAP. Anybody have a work around for this? It seemed like it might be possible to create a button that would move the selected message to a Deleted Messages folder, but I wanted to check with NAG before digging into that deeper. -John PS - I don't think there needs to be anything special about the deleted messages folder. It could just be a regular folder, no further processing would be required on those messages. She just wants to be able to find them if they were deleted accidently.