Firm, >Perhaps someone from Hostmaster could offer more specific details, but >my understanding is that those IPs will be a subset of the DHCP assigned >ranges. >For example each building has a dedicated DHCP range(s). Out of that >dedicated range, you could specify a few machines that would always get >same IPs from campus DHCP. OK, but I still must be missing something. Suppose Hostmaster assigns the range 35.10.58.2-35.10.58.100 for just one set of rooms in our building. What stops a rogue in our building, or even from that very set of rooms, from grabbing, say, 35.10.58.10 for their static IP, and thereby creating a conflict with the rightful dynamic user of that IP? Thanks again, -- dkm