Chris, >It looks as though you are seeing this message because you use Eudora. Some >other programs, such as Webmail itself and Microsoft Outlook, don't display >message headers by default so those users won't even be aware of it. In >Eudora, you can suppress the display of any and all headers, which is what I >would do with this new header (X-Spam-Report) if I were still using Eudora. Thanks. Indeed, I do use Eudora, maybe that is why this does not seem to bother others. I do have it set to not display most message headers by default (i.e., I have to press "blah blah blah" to see all the headers), but the X-Spam headers still get displayed, maybe I am just missing some other setting, I would be very glad if someone could point that out to me. >On the other hand, I agree that the message itself is totally incorrect. I >think it's quite clear that the mail system has in fact NOT determined that >the message is possible spam. The mail team shouldn't be making excuses for >the wording of this header, but should fix it. My sentiments exactly. -- dkm