PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY TO FACULTY AND GRADUATE STUDENTS We are inviting academic editorial contributors to the Green Series, a new electronic reference series for academic and public libraries addressing all aspects of environmental issues, including alternative energies, sustainability, politics, agriculture, and many other subjects that will comprise a 12-title set. Each title has approximately 150 articles (much like encyclopedia articles) on major themes, ranging from 1,000 to 4,000 words. We are currently assigning articles for the first three titles in the series with a deadline of FEBRUARY 2, 2009: Green Energy Green Politics Green Food This comprehensive project will be published in stages by SAGE eReference and will be marketed to academic and public libraries as a digital, online product available to students via the library’s electronic services. The Series Editor is Paul Robbins, Ph.D., University of Arizona, and the General Editor for the first three titles is Dustin R. Mulvaney, Ph.D., UC-Santa Cruz. Both editors will be reviewing each submission to the project. If you are interested in contributing to this cutting-edge reference, it can be a notable publication addition to your CV/resume and broaden your publishing credits. SAGE Publications offers an honorarium ranging from SAGE book credits for smaller articles up to free access to the online product for contributions totaling 10,000 words or more (to one volume). The list of available articles is already prepared, and as a next step we will e-mail you the Article List (Excel file) from which you can select topics that best fit your expertise and interests. Additionally, Style and Submission Guidelines will be provided that detail article specifications. If you would like to contribute to building a truly outstanding reference with the Green Series, please contact me by the e-mail information below. Please provide a brief summary of your academic/publishing credentials in environmental issues. Thanks very much. Ellen Ingber Author Manager Golson Media [log in to unmask] If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html