This information came from the MOFFA listserv (Michigan Organic Food and Farming Alliance, www.moffa.org) 10/06/08

Are you a new farmer or seeking more land to grow organically? Here is an opportunity for you to check out. Hal Merrill has some acerage for lease that he would like to see farmed using organic practices. Please email him for additional details ([log in to unmask])

--- On Wed, 9/3/08, Hal Merrill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Hal Merrill <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Organic land for lease
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 2:20 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if your organization was looking for any land for lease.  We have some land that we are thinking about leasing to organic farmers if possible.  The location is near Manchester, and Ann Arbor.  Do you know of anyone in Ann Arbor, any organic grower's organization that might be interested?

Hal

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html