Hello folks, I am considering writing a grant proposal related to the use of GPS/GIS technologies in organic agriculture. If you fit into one of the following categories and are interested in communicating about current and potential applications of GPS/GIS technologies in organic agriculture, please drop me a line: Organic farmers that are currently using or strongly considering using GPS/GIS technologies Agricultural scientists with an interest in GPS/GIS technologies and organic agriculture Agricultural professionals with an interest in GPS/GIS technologies and organic agriculture Please forward this message to anyone that you think might be interested. Joel BTW If you are not familiar with the following publication, you might find it of interest: Affordable Opportunities For Precision Farming: A practical way to support sustainable agriculture By: Stefanie Aschmann, Robert Caldwell, and Larry Cutforth http://policy.nrcs.usda.gov/media/pdf/TN_SA_1_A.pdf Joel Gruver, PhD Dept of Agriculture Western Illinois University [log in to unmask] _________________________________________________________________ Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we give. http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=text_hotmail_join If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html