If you are looking for another market, here is a possibility! Vicki Morrone ________________________________ From: Linking growers, consumers, and all those in-between [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JONATHAN SOLIS Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 3:20 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: Farmer's Needed The South Side Community Coalition is looking for farmers for its second annual farmer market. The SSCC will be accepting EBT and Project Fresh coupons. There is no fee and we have a lot of space. The SSCC is located in the southwest section of Lansing. If you have, any questions please contact me and I will be happy to answer your questions. If you know farmers who are looking for a market please let them know. Thanks for the help. Solis, South Side Community Coalition 2101 W. Holmes Rd Lansing MI, 48910 517 - 394 - 6846 ________________________________ Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers , not web links. If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html