I had found that work-around on-line on Friday but it didn’t work for me.  There were other reports of it not working for others as well.  Today, it works.  Who knows why?  (Perhaps there was a slight difference in the URL that explains it?)

Thanks,

Brian

From: Robert J. Barto [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 11:39 AM
To: Hoort, Brian; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [MSUNAG] IE 7 odd behavior after failed connection

The final release of IE7 fixed the problem with my Offer Remote Assistance (at least for me).  IE7 RC did break it and the work around is to use windows explorer to launch the link below.  Give it a try.

hcp://CN=Microsoft%20Corporation,L=Redmond,S=Washington,C=US/Remote%20Assistance/Escalation/Unsolicited/UnSolicitedRCUI.htm

Robert Barto
MSU Radiology, Infrastructure Team

Michigan State University
Department of Radiology