I have been told you can no longer purchase computers on grant accounts and that NIH considers computers an office supply.
Has anyone else heard anything like this?

                        Rachel Rumsey
                        Information Technologist  Michigan State University
                        Department of Physiology
                        2201 BPS
                        East Lansing, MI 48824
                        AIM: rumseyra  tel:
                              fax:  517-355-6475 x1122
                              517-355-5125

            Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?