Passing this on from Organic Valley in case anyone is interested... Farm Friends, Circle Up! Organic Valley Family of Farms is proud to co-sponsor a new online forum for the discussion of all things organic. Sustain360 is a grassroots community that invites a full circle of opinions to be expressed. The list of sustain360.org sponsor organizations is a veritable who's who in the organic and sustainability scene, including The Organic Center, Environmental Working Group, FamilyFarmed.org, Farm Aid, Slow Food, Chefs Collaborative, Beyond Pesticides, Organic Valley, Holistic Moms Network, and Children's Health Environmental Coalition. Each of these respected groups is dedicated to promoting sustainability through an exchange of ideas. And we need your participation to get it rolling. Go to www.sustain360.org to exchange ideas with an ever-widening group of people. Together we will make positive changes in the world through sustainable lifestyle choices. We're Groundbreaking A Site for You Sustain360 is designed to be whatever you, the contributor, want it to be! Current topics include: • Organic Cooking and Dining: Chew on this! • Parents of Organic - Plus organic fun for kids • Organic Lifestyle: Household, wardrobe, garden, village, globe • Organic economics: Stretch your organic dollar • Organic Activism • Environment • Festivals and Events • Organic Farming: Learn it, share it, live it! Be an Organic Forum Pioneer! Sustain360 is just a little sprout now, and we need you to make it grow. Circle over to www.sustain360.org and join today! Appreciatively, The Farmers and Staff of Organic Valley www.organicvalley.coop You received this message because [log in to unmask] is a member of the mailing list originating from [log in to unmask] Click here to unsubscribe, or send an email to [log in to unmask] from [log in to unmask] with the word "remove" in the subject line. If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html