I don't have an available web/ftp site link for this yet, but I do have the slides from the Novell Linux Strategy presentation that took place at Cooley Law on January 20th. The regional sales representative was kind enough to pass them along to me. The slides are a single 4MB file, so rather than spam everyone with it, I'll be happy to send it to those who request it.  With any luck, I'll have a link on our webserver set up to download it in a few days.

If you'd like a copy sooner, and your email system can handle an attachment this large, let me know and I'll send it along.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
MSU - Detroit College of Law
208 Law College Building