Hello Everybody:

I have tried to setup Netscape Browser Mail 7.0 and 7.1 as an email client, and have been unable to do so with mail.msu.edu.  I have tried with several user accounts, and have not been able to successfully send a message, receive works okay.  I have tried this on more than one computer, and have had the same result, it tries forever to send and never does.

We have followed the directions to the word, and are using 465 for the port and SSL connections, have disabled antivirus scan on send and later altogether, and it still will not work.

This email client is listed as compatible on the list, has anybody else had problems with it?

Lee Duynslager

Information Technologist

Integrated Plant Systems

Michigan State University