The MSUnag mailing list has been moved to the Computer Lab list server.
The new email address is [log in to unmask]  Please make a note of this
change.  We will, shortly, be forwarding any email sent to the old mailing
list to this new list.  Also, subscribing to the list will be available
through the security.msu.edu website shortly.

Please let me know if you encounter difficulties.

Joe

--
Joe Budzyn                               [log in to unmask]
301 Computer Center                      Ph: (517) 355-4500 x162