MSUNAG Archives

Subject: Re: Network outage?
From: Leo Sell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:05:22 -0400

All,
I just reviewed the trouble ticket that was filed when another user contacted us about this at the time. Iíve found that the issue has been intermittent and appears to be related to a network loop that popped up several times beginning that day and occasionally since. Our network group has been working directly with IT folk in the building to try and ascertain and address the specific equipment causing the issue. Those efforts continued throughout last week. Iíve asked for an update to the ticket.

If there is any further connectivity issue, please contact us by phone during the time of the outage if thatís at all possible. Thanks!

Leo Sell
IT Services Support
Michigan State University
517-432-6200