CSSAMSU Archives

Subject: Moving sale - two loveseats and one light
From: "J. Chen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 28 Jul 2011 01:39:49 -0400

Dear all,

Sorry for those who are not interested.

We have two loveseats to sell. They need to go by this Saturday. We are asking
$150 for the larger one (good shape) which holds two people and $20 for the
small one which holds one people. We also have one light to ask for $2 (a little
broken on the shade of the smaller light). If you take the larger loveseat, the
smaller one and the light are free for you. Price is negotiable. You haul or
discuss possible delivery on Saturday. More pics upon request. Email or Call
517-614-5576.

Please see the craigslist for pics.
http://lansing.craigslist.org/fuo/2517190391.html

Thanks,