MICH-ORGANIC Archives

Subject: distributors / organic extra virgin olive oil / organic certitication?
From: Nathan Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Feb 2011 08:48:37 -0800

Three questions:

1.
Good morning fellow natural organic people!

Three questions:

1.  We are based in Northern Michigan and sell body care products in both USA
and Canada, up until now we have sold  wholesale by ourselves.  But now we need
to consider distributors.  Is there anyone out there has advice on dealing with
distributors in Canada / USA who can offer  us some advice (dos and don’ts,
percentages, credit lines etc.)?

2. Anyone currently buying organic extra virgin olive oil in bulk?  We are
interested in either splitting the cost on a 55 gallon drum or your
recommendations for whom to buy from?  We will probably be increasing this
amount shortly.

3.  Organic certification recommendations?

We respectfully thank you in advance for any suggestions or even resources.

If you want me to call you just send me your number.

Nathan Wright

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html