MICH-ORGANIC Archives

Subject: {MYFC} introduction from new farmers and seeking land in GR MI area
From: "Morrone, Vicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:42:29 +0000

From: Rachael <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:04:35 -0800
To: Michigan Young Farmer Coalition <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: {MYFC} introduction from new farmers

Hello all,
We just joined the group and wanted to introduce ourselves. We are
planning on starting a small pastured poultry, egg and large organic
garden this year in the Grand Rapids area. We are looking to lease
land (10 acres). We are in negotiation with someone at the moment but
would love to know of any pasture for lease in the GR area in case
this doesn't pan out. If anyone knows about something like this,
please let us know. We are planning to attend the March conference and
look forward to meeting many of you there. We are so glad we found
this group and are excited about getting more involved. Thanks!
Rachael, Aaron and Ruby Koeson