MSUNAG Archives

Subject: Re: How to force a new IP address from DHCP?
From: Jeffrey Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:02:24 -0500

I think the real matter at hand here has been beat into the floor a few
times now.  So I'll just stick to answering the last question that was
directed my way.

David:
What I meant is that there is no good way to solve the issue any faster than
contacting us to hunt the rogue which we do quite quickly once we get the
report. So I guess it's both, simply define "short run" to be less than the
time it takes us to find and squash the rogue.  I was not quick enough in
thought to come up with the change the MAC suggestion that Chris Wolf used.
In that case there is something you can do in the "short run".

If you have further questions please feel free to email me directly.

-
Jeff Utter