MSUNAG Archives

Subject: Re: How to force a new IP address from DHCP?
From: David McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:52:15 -0500

Jeff,

>Also I don't seem to see a problem number
>filed on this, are we talking in the hypothetical here?  If not please send
>me the case number you have off-list so I can look into this issue.

Thanks.  I (thank goodness) am not the network guy here, and our
network guy has already contacted you about this.  According to him,
your response was, "there's basically no good way to fix it in the
short run", which should be definitive.  But he posed the question,
and I said I would post it to MSUNAG because I was curious about the options.

And I still wish to followup Firm's posts separately...

-- dkm