MSUNAG Archives

Subject: Re: polycom - camera dead
From: Jon Galbreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:46:01 -0500

Check the Polycom website for authorized repair centers, but otherwise depending on cost, and if that unit can accept an "aux in" kind of video connection, it might be easier to just get a cheap video camera and connect that for the video.

Jon Galbreath
MCSE/Security+
Systems Administrator
International Studies and Programs