Is anyone noticing any problems communicating with .org domains from dhcp
I have noticed a number of .org's simply not working when attempting to
browse to them with firefox. Ping, traceroute and dig also return host
unreachable errors and the like.
I have confirmed that this only happens with machines configured to use
dhcp, the static ones seem fine. I have also noticed that a select few .org
sites work and are pingable, slashdot for example (although after a reboot I
see that it stopped working).
I have no idea why it would effect only one tld.
Plant Research Labs and Plant Biology
[log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask]