MSUNAG Archives

Subject: Re: dialup DNS problems
From: Doug Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:31:40 -0500

> I thought that campus-wide outages were going to be posted on the Computer
> Lab Status page? http://help.msu.edu/status/  There is nothing about an
> outage posted, therefore it never happened(?)

Go to that page, then click on "archived status history".  Look for an
entry entitled "Off campus network connections down" and dated 10/30/2003
11:51 pm.

Doug Nelson                     [log in to unmask]
Network Manager                 Ph: (517) 353-2980
Computer Laboratory             http://www.msu.edu/~nelson/
Michigan State University